Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finally!

OK, no more whining about the dry spell at the University of New Hampshire! Welcome back!!

Hillary Clinton will be on campus 11/01/2007 in the indoor track known as the Sweet Arena. Not a pleasant venue, but workable. I am pretty sure I can attend, I'd love to see if she's different on campus than she was at Dover High back in the spring (where the crowd was very much blue collar and older). And my favorite past-time, beside watching staffers and press, is to compare what I think is important, in her speech, to what the local papers report as important.

And, now we're on a roll. Rumor has it that the following week John Edwards will be on our campus, too. No details yet but I can assure you that I'll be there for that. Let's hope it's not the Sweet Oval!