Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day: 1/20/2009

I can certainly not even begin to put into word the feelings about today. So I think right now I won't even try. Just Happy Inauguration Day to anyone who's checking out my site.

What a long road this has been. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. More than once this morning, I have been moved to tears, and nothing official has even happened yet.


Several of the UNH College Dems, many former staffers and press I met during this cycle, and many colleagues from TWC are in DC today, among the throngs taking in this historic day. To them: Be safe, and have a wonderful wonderful time. You have earned this day of celebration.



As for me, I will be sitting warmly among the other UNH staffers in the MUB, watching on the large screen TV and pretending to be working. If I'm able, I might do some live blogging here or on BH. I might be too choked up to type.