Monday, July 26, 2010

Early Action, Iowa v. New Hampshire

My dear old friends and colleagues, Kevin & Julie, are visiting from Iowa this week.  I was so happy to see them again; if it weren't for Julie I'd never understand the caucus system.  Naturally, I couldn't wait to corner Julie ask her if any presidential potentials have been showing up at small GOP events around the state, like Rudy's surprise visit-gimmick at the PHS graduation in June.  From what she has seen, nothing yet.  Of course, no one in the room knew that anyone was showing up in NH either, so I am still wondering about Iowa.

But there's no doubt action is picking up in NH:  Santorum is coming to NH to fundraise, supposedly, and tour TURBOCAM International in Barrington (a very successful, Christian-based tech business next door to Dover NH).  If they have a Google Alert on their name, well, howdy neighbors!  Welcome to my blog.

Half way through Game Change, still enjoying it.  Stay tuned for a full review.