Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tying Up Loose Ends

First Up: Another lost & found NH JRE staffer! OK I think this is probably the last one. Out of respect for his privacy, I won't give his name. But he has happily landed in Washington DC, employed as a researcher for Hildebrand Tewes. Impressive!

Second: JRE himself has been in the news a bit lately, and that always makes me happy. Yesterday everyone kept emailing me links about his & Elizabeth's disagreement over endorsing. It seems like the disagreement between them is exactly the disagreement going on in my own head! (I don't so much support Obama as I am not interested in reliving the Clinton years. To me, there's a bit difference.) George McGoverned bailed on HRC yesterday. And today, JRE's campaign manager David Bonior endorsed Obama. Seems like the tide is shifting. Oh...this just in...rumor has it that John Edwards is going to be on the TODAY show tomorrow. Hmmm...

Third: Looks like Senator Sununu will be speaking in POLT 403 sooner rather than later (um, classes end on Monday, I believe). If my humble little blog had something to do with that, well, shucks folks, I'm speechless. ;-) Just doing my part to promote an awesome professor and his top-notch students.