Thursday, January 25, 2007

SuperBowl Weekend

Forget about the other superbowl, next weekend is going to be the big kick-off for NH and at least for me. Unlike football, real patriots are in our game. Hillary is coming to NH February 3 & 4, and my money right now is that she's coming to UNH. And Kucinich is coming to Dover on Sunday the 4th.

I've spend every spare minute at work scouring some of my favorite sites & blogs to find out who is coming. (I have a lot of random spare minutes waiting for students to show up for appointments, and being "blown-off.") In that quest, I've found a few new sites to link to. Most notibly is a blog by The NH Primary Guru himself, Prof. Dante Scala of Saint Anselm College. Check out his blog GraniteProf. He offered an interesting opinion on Obamarama.

My dear colleague Louise likes to send me new blogs to check out, and it's her fault that I'm becoming a blogaholic. Today she sent me an article from the Rolling Stone suggesting Al Gore should jump in the ring. I nearly peed my pants. I can't handle it. Oh, I'm still officially undeclared & undecided, but I just love what each person bring to the table.

Oh, and this just in...the Republicans are back in the NH game. Rudy will be in Manchester NH this weekend. But the question everyone is asking is "where's Mitt?" He's got a home in Wolfeboro, so he of all candidates should be walking the streets, hitting the cafes, and hitting the campaign NH-style. My brother, who works for the Globe, also has a home in W'boro. Maybe it's time to pay a visit and snoop around a bit.