Sunday, January 21, 2007

What a Weekend!

Phew, I'm exhausted. Richardson is in today too, making it a veritable rainbow of candidates for the Democrats. Where are the Republicans??

Mark your calendar for a really fun visit: "2/4/2007, Town Hall Meeting with Rep. Dennis Kucinich at the Dover Public Library! 2008 presidential candidate Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio will discuss the issues and answer questions from voters in a 'town hall meeting'." Last time around, he added some real spice to the debates, and I loved the Partridge Family style bus his campaign used.

And BTW, I'm sticking to what I said earlier about Hillary. Everyone is glad to have her enter the race, and she's sure good for raising money, but will they actually vote for her in NH? I can't wait for her to get here so I can see the crowd she attracts for myself.