Wednesday, March 21, 2007

NH State Campaign Chairs

This just in from Blue Hampshire: Bill Shaheen, husband of former Governor Jeanne Shaheen, AND former 2004 Kerry Chair, 2000 Gore Chair, and 1976 Carter Chair, has endorsed Hillary Clinton and will serve as her state chair. What a record he has a delivering the goods in this state! This certainly is good news for the HRC campaign, and bad news for all the others.

Tomorrow night, I'm attending a meeting in Portsmouth where I hope to meet the state chair for the Edwards campaign. I was secretly hoping it was going to be Shaheen. Bummer. These are the names I was given (by email from Laurie McCray) for his state folks, not one of which is familiar to me:
Paul Dunn (field for seacoast in 2004) is now state field director. I've been working with Matt Spence up until now and he is asst state political director. State director is Beth Leonard, state political director is James Katz.