Friday, April 6, 2007

Edwards Visit in Pictures & Video

My pal Laurie of Portsmouth OneCorp sent me this link to a Seacoast Online page where more pics from Monday's event were posted:

http://www.thenewhampshireprimary.com/multimedia/photogallery/2007_04_02_edwards/photo26.html And look what was there, the one thing I had hoped to get but didn't: A photo of me with John Edwards!! At one point, JRE rested his left hand on my arm as he shook someone's hand, and I turned to Cari Moorehead & mouthed "Oh my god, he's touching me!" The photo below was posted at our campus newspaper's site, and was taken just after that moment; I believe you can tell that his hand is still on my elbow!! Former Babcock resident now Prof. Andrew Kun (in striped sweater) had just shaken JRE's hand & complimented Edwards on one particular answer.


There's a video posted on-line called Edwards Family Values. I highly recommend it. It's a nice little edited piece with excepts from his trip to UNH and other NH highlights.

Congress is on Easter recess, so loads of candidates will be around in the next few. Does this make you miss NH, Bob?? I still want to see Bill Richardson, and of course the Repubs, especially Mitt.




Now, back to my actual job...