Tuesday, April 3, 2007

JRE at UNH

Last night's Town Hall Meeting with John & Elizabeth Edwards at UNH seemed like a big hit to me! True to my blog's name, I was in the Front Row this time, thanks to Laurie McCray of Portsmouth OneCorp.


My pal Louise & I were invited to be in the room that met with JRE & EE beforehand. It ended up being a bit rushed--handshaking and some small talk--but it was interesting none-the-less. We chatted with some big Deaniacs, and listened in on a chat between Elizabeth & Rep. Carol Shea-Porter. Louise did concur that John Edwards has a terrific handshake & great eye-contact (does anyone else remember John Kerry's lame shake & lack of any eye contact at all?). Elizabeth was charming, sincere, and entertaining again.


It seemed like many attendees were impressed with JRE's frank and unscripted answers. He makes such a strong impression in person. They both do. Nice people. Wouldn't that be something...nice people in the Whitehouse!