Thursday, April 12, 2007

Websites/Blogs, both new and improved

I have very little news lately (too absorbed in bullying drama at preschool and renovating our kitchen), so today I thought I'd direct your attention to some new and/or improved links so you can read other people's stuff!

www.NH4JRE.com is up and running, and looks great. It's a blog, a bulletin board, and a good source for info and candidate visits. The site was announced on the John Edwards website, so I expect it to start picking up traffic soon. That's where I found out the Edwards is the Commencement speaker at New England College, in Henniker on May 12th: "The Only Henniker on Earth." And, the site has an impressive, still growing, blog roll of John Edwards sites nationally.

The NH Democratic Party also launched a new site. http://nhdp.org/ Another mixture of user-generated content, press releases, upcoming events, with the exciting addition of The Sununu Watch.

www.seacoastonline has released an improved site, but I am unable to confirm if their NH Primary section (linked in my blogroll) is similarly upgraded, since I can't get to it. It keeps timing out on me. So, keep an eye on it.

See you 'round the blogosphere!