Monday, April 9, 2007

Life in the Blogosphere!

Blogs are truly incestuous, and they keep leading you to other blogs with a dizzying effect. But it's a happy dizzy, like twirling around when you're a kid. You fall, you laugh, you jump back up and do it again.

So, it should not have been a surprise to see my blog picked up by Joe Clarke on the JRE Blog. http://blog.johnedwards.com/story/2007/4/5/115546/1840, but I was surprised. Thanks for the quote, Joe. And thanks for mentioning Blue Hampshire, too. What a thorough "blog round up!"

My next goal is to get JRE and/or EE up to the NH North Country, where I spent my Easter weekend. Folks up there don't read blogs or watch YouTube or all these cable shows. They hunt, they go to town meeting and to church, the go to the town dump on Saturdays, and most of all they talk. Everyone I spoke to had good things to say about JRE, but they all say the same thing: "does he have a chance?" asking and hoping at the same time. My answer is always two-fold: "YES, I think he's the ONLY one who can do it, and you just have to see him in person."

So, for all you JRE staffers out there, now hear this: get up there next time. Berlin, Colebrook, Lancaster, Littleton, Plymouth State... They're hungry for attention from the candidates, and a mill worker's son would find a lot in common with them.