Monday, November 3, 2008

Chum & Lit III

Just a quick note to say I stocked up on Obama stickers, window clings, and tattoos today for my party.  Got the kids each a GOTV Water Bottle too, 4000 of which were delivered to UNH for GOTV promotion.  I even got a bright orange worker-shirt for Election Day.  They were happy to have me load up; seems that distributing all the booty is actually more work than they need right now.  I was happy to relieve them of the burden.

UNH Students for Obama haven't slept for a while and they are pumped.  And a little frazzled.  There will be a lot of sick kids on Wednesday.  They really need some healthy snacks and a nap.  But they are focused and ready for battle.  I did my best to make sure they follow the UNH solicitation rules over the next 24 hours, and went quietly back to my office.

Is anybody getting anything done today??