Thursday, February 22, 2007

My First House Party? YES!!

Someone pinch me.

I just got an email from the John Edwards campaign, INVITING ME to a House Party this Saturday in Concord NH! I RSVP's in about 5 seconds. YES, he will BE there. I nearly peed my pants!

I read & reread the email, checked it for authenticity as much as I could, and am now afraid to leave my computer while I wait for confirmation.

Stay tuned...

OK, less than five minutes later, I got an automatic response, simply saying:
"Concord is perfect! We'll see you there!"

Holy Sh!t!! Thank you, JRE! :) I will try to represend my friends and colleagues. Hey, I didn't even ask if I can bring Stacey or kids or what the deal was. Let's hope I get more details later. I'm so thrilled I can hardly stand it. OK, just got another reply: bring the family! Man oh man, it doesn't get any better than this. :)

OK, one more reply just came. How much do I love seeing "John Edwards" in my inbox?
"please bring them! the senator loves kids." I will bribe these kids into perfect behavior any possible way I can, though I have to say they are generally angels in public.