Thursday, February 15, 2007

Next Up: Hillary 2/17/07

Apparently, Stacey & I were the only ones who were underwhelmed by Obama last week. I fear that democrats have lowered their expectations after 6 years of Bush. We're so easily impressed by anyone willing to disgree respectfully.

Oh well, we'll just move right along. Currently on deck: Hillary Clinton is coming to Dover High. What really excites me is that it's the same venue my friend Becky Shost & I saw Bill Clinton at, in 2001. Cool. Very cool.

From Seacoast Online this morning: "2/17/07 Hillary Clinton will hold a public town hall-style event at 2:30 p.m. at Dover High School. Doors will open to the public at 2 p.m. The Clinton campaign encourages those wishing to attend the Dover event to RSVP at www.hillaryclinton.com."

I signed up of course, and have no ticket or confirmation. That makes me a bit nervous, but I'm there.

When oh when is John Edwards coming back, and HOW does one get invited to one of these "house parties?"